30th March 2019
Part of a new generation of independent winemakers and the founder of Little Beauty Wines, this spring Fleur McCree is hosting an exclusive wine dinner in Wilde’s at The Lodge at Ashford Castle, bringing some of her vineyard’s finest New Zealand blends along for the journey. Wilde’s head chef Jonathan Keane will prepare five bespoke courses to be paired with a wine from New Zealand’s unique Waihopai Valley.
Why not make an evening of the event in this idyllic location, with an overnight stay for two people, including a delicious Full Irish breakfast the next morning.
This offer includes:
- One night stay in a beautifully appointed room
- Five-course dining experience with wine pairing
- Full Irish breakfast in the morning
Terms and Conditions:
- From €325.00 (including VAT) based on two people sharing
- Free cancellation up to 3pm two days prior to arrival
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability and black-out dates
- General booking terms and conditions apply