Valid 3rd - 21st April 2020
This Easter, escape for a two-night stay at The Lodge. Set in 350 acres of the spectacular Ashford Castle estate, plenty of fresh air will work up an appetite for a delicious dinner in the Quay Bar and a Full Irish breakfast each morning. A 45-minute drive to Connemara will take you through extraordinary landscapes, where sheepdog demonstrations are held, in this beautiful corner of Ireland.
Read more about Joyce Country Sheepdogs in Connemara here.
This offer includes:
- Two-night stay in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Full Irish breakfast
- Dinner in Quay Bar and Brasserie on one evening
- Two tickets to the sheep dog demonstration in Connemara*
Terms and Conditions:
- From €450 (including VAT) based on two people sharing a Deluxe Room
- Free cancellation up to 3pm two days prior to arrival
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates
- *Sheep dog demonstration is a scenic 45-minute drive from The Lodge. Transportation is not included but directions are provided
- Demonstrations are held Monday - Saturday at 11am, 1pm and 3.30pm. You must book your session in advance to attend