Ashford Castle's Cullen's at The Cottage is open for takeaway service.
Our magnificent sister property, Ashford Castle, is situated a 20 minute stroll away within the Ashford Estate, or transportation for guests of The Lodge can be arranged. Dating back to 1228, the castle is rich in heritage with a long and fascinating history – once being the property of the famous Guinness family.
Continuing to attract the rich and famous, the venues range from fine dining in the spectacular George V Restaurant, to the exquisite Connaught Room - perfect for enjoying a traditional afternoon tea or holding private events overlooking Lough Corrib. Casual Irish cuisine is offered at Cullen’s at the Cottage during the summer months and at the atmospheric Cullen's at the Dungeon all year round.
Make sure your table is booked, to avoid missing out on an exquisite dining experience.
Cullen's at Home
We are delighted to bring the exceptional flavours from Cullen's at Ashford Castle to your home, for a limited time only. This exclusive takeaway menu, created by Ashford Castle's Executive Chef Philippe Farineau and his talented team, features standout dishes such as Innishboffin crab arancini, our delicious signature dish 'chicken Peri Peri', slow-roasted in our rotisserie oven, red wine braised short rib, and a selection of local cheeses.
On Saturdays only, our famous seafood platter will be available - the freshest selection of Irish seafood served cold, including a lobster, langoustines, shrimp, crab claws and mussels.
The takeaway menu also includes a choice of outstanding wines and an excellent selection of options for children.
How to order
- Friday orders are available online until midday on the day.
- Saturday orders can be booked online or via telephone until midday on the day.
- Sunday orders are available until 11.30pm the night prior.
- Orders online only at https://shop.ashfordcastle.com/collections/cullens-at-home with payment at ordering stage
- Collection times are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis
- On collection, please call 094 954 5332 to confirm your arrival and your order will be brought to you
"I believe the dining experience begins before the guest even arrives - it has to provoke a sense of anticipation and showcase our exceptional local produce in its finest form."
Chef Philippe Farineau
Look us up and join in at