Job Reference: LD_BC
We are currently looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our team at The Lodge at Ashford Castle.
Key responsibilities of the Breakfast Chef will include:
- Successfully graduated with a professional culinary arts degree
- At least 1 years’ experience at Commis/Breakfast Chef level within a similar hotel environment
- Good knowledge and practical chef skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
The core emphasis of this role will primarily be in ‘hands on’ capacity where the person will be involved in day to day cooking, running of the breakfast section and administration.This is a full time position, the successful candidate would need to be available to work five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Breakfast Chef should:
- Have a passion for food and food production
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to handle pressurized situations and busy periods
- Flexible, Innovative and Adaptable
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)