Job Reference: LD_AA
We are currently looking for an Accommodation Assistant to join our team at The Lodge at Ashford Castle
Key responsibilities of the Accommodation Assistant will include:
- Ensuring that you provide each guest with the highest levels of Housekeeping Service in accordance with Hotels Standards.
- To provide a full service to vacated bedrooms and replenish stayover bedrooms in accordance with the Hotel Standards
- To provide the Guest, at all times, with the highest levels of guest care and personal attention, where possible anticipating the guests needs and initiating actions to exceed expectations where possible
The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Assistant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team. This is a casual position, therefore hours of work may vary, however all candidates would need to be available to work five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Assistant position should:
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic & flexible (may need to work 3 days to 4 days over 7 day period, inclusive of some weekends)
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
The Lodge at Ashford Castle is an Equal Opportunities Employer